Friday, December 23, 2011

holiday rice krispie treats

I have been making cookies and treats so much in the past month and realized I haven't shared any of my recipes! Everyone knows how to make rice krispie treats. If not, it's super simple. I made these for Christmas treats. You can also add some green bakers chocolate to make it more festive. I only had red lol. 

Ingredients:
6 cups rice krispies cereal
10 oz marshmallows
3 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of red bakers chocolate, melted

In a large pot, melt butter and marshmallows. Once it is an even consistency, add in the cereal. In a greased 13 x 9 baking dish, pour the mixture and pat out evenly. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top. Let it cool down. Cut into squares. Best if eaten within the first few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment