Friday, December 23, 2011

breakfast pizza

Teamwork! Chris cooked most of it, and I put it together and tossed it in the oven. I'm glad he's getting more interested in cooking with me. I pretty much have no hobbies aside from cooking and reading. Here is our delicious breakfast pizza! I didn't make my own crust this time. It's snowing and I was being lazy lol.

Ingredients:
Pizza crust (thin or regular)
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
8 oz sausage

Preheat oven to 400F. Place crust on ungreased pizza pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese. Brown the sausage and drain. Set aside in a bowl. In the same skillet, cook 1 egg. We did sunny side up eggs, so once the egg is white and fluffy round, take it out of skillet and place on cheese on crust. Repeat with remaining eggs. If you want, you can beat eggs prior and then while it is cooking, lift the cooked parts slightly to let uncooked parts fall over and cook. Don't let it get hard though, just white and fluffy. Once all eggs are on the pizza, sprinkle with the sausage and red bell pepper. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.



No comments:

Post a Comment