Friday, December 30, 2011

help find haley faith wilson

Hi followers. I know my blog is usually just my ramblings of life and recipes, but today there is a much more important issue I want to write about. I got on Facebook and saw a video posted from a friend. It was just titled 'Haley'. I watched it, holding back tears the entire time. This father, Ray Wilson, made this video in hopes to reach a larger crowd to find his daughter, Haley, who ran away on December 26, 2011. 

First, I would like to say how disgusted I am at many of the user comments on the youtube video. You can find it here: Haley. Yes, he used notecards instead of talking, just like Ben Breedlove did in his video. Did it ever occur to you that Mr. Wilson is shattered inside that he can not communicate his thoughts vocally? I know if it were Conner who had just up and left without a trace, I'd be so distraught. I highly doubt I'd be able to voice anything at all. Second, THIS IS A MISSING CHILD! Take it a little seriously, alright?! She needs to be found, safely, and her family once again completed. If you have ANY information at all, please contact the Amarillo Police Department at 806-378-3038. You can also find her father on Twitter @raywilson. Please, no negativity. Just help him find his daughter. 

So here are a few facts:
- Haley is 17 years old, 5'6", about 120 pounds
- She is driving a Silver 2003 Ford Focus Station Wagon
- She left her cell phone behind, along with a map marked with these points: 
1. Bisbee, AZ
2. Arcata, CA
3. Humboldt, CA
- She loves singing, playing guitar, wearing bracelets and tie dye



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I am a friend of Ray Wilson, Haley's father, and I have been scouring the internet all night for leads. Here is some more info if anyone would be interested in following her Facebook page or would like to download flyers to post in their town. Thank you and God bless you.

    Help Find Haley Faith Wilson - Missing from Amarillo, Texas
    Facebook page: http://facebook.com/help.find.haley
    Download flyers: http://tinyurl.com/haley-flyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I will continue to share it with everyone I know until she is found safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he wouldn't have been able to hold it together long enough to say all of that, its obviously from the video. People are such assholes. I'm deff going to post this on my facebook...I really hope they find her. :(

    ReplyDelete