Sunday, June 26, 2011

just some late night ramblings.

I'm just sitting here on Facebook and I've just realized that the only picture I have with my best friend is not on here. Which means it was from a regular camera (shows how long we've been friends, I didn't even own a digital camera when we met!) and I have no idea where that picture might be. How sad. This just means I have to get another picture out of him while I am here. I'm sure that won't be hard to do. If he ever gets a freaking day off from work again so we can hang out. I miss the hell out of him. I miss the old days. We still talk to each other pretty much every day, but ughhh. Soon I have to go back to El Paso and then he's off to Indiana to finish the rest of his college, then who knows. :( I know the distance doesn't mean a thing for our friendship. I just wish I could be around him more.

I only have two weeks left here. I mean, we're coming back in August for a week and some days, but still. The past 3 weeks have just flown by. This upcoming week I have jam packed with seeing people and I am attempting to do the same for the week after. I really hate being so far from everyone. I hate that I can only see them once or twice a year. Oh well, that's the Army way of life. Boo.

I only have 3 more sections to do for this pharmacy technician course. Then I have to sign up to take the exam. I'm honestly starting to wonder if I am even going to do anything with it. It wasn't my first choice on a career. It's kind of sad seeing all of my friends graduating from college when I haven't even went. I messed up my entire life by dropping out of high school. All because I wanted to party and live it up. God, I was so stupid. If I have any regrets at all, that is my biggest one. My second one would be not going to college. 22 years and what have I got to show for myself? Not a damn thing. I mean, I have Conner, but still.

There are literally hundreds of things going through my head right now. Some of them I can't bring myself to write here. This is a very pointless post. Just one to get some things out of my head. I deleted a bunch of people from Facebook again. I hate when people add you and never talk to you. Although I am sometimes guilty of it. There I go being a hypocrite again. Ugh. 

RJA song stuck in my head. Nothing unusual. Usually happens when I start thinking about my best friend. Yes, I have a song with my best friend. I might be lame, but oh well. I love it. I can feel my heart beating in my throat. Weird. And it's really hot in this room. I'm going to give up thinking tonight.. ha, because that can happen.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment