Wednesday, June 8, 2011

let the vacation begin!

Greetings from Illinois! Haha. Conner and I began our vacation on Monday. Had a bit of a delay at El Paso International Airport. Due to the smoke from the fires in Arizona, our original plane was going to be delayed almost 2 1/2 hours. They got us another flight. We flew into Phoenix and had a 1 hour layover. Grabbed some lunch and watched the airplanes landing and taking off. Then boarded and into Chicago we flew. Since we were in Arizona, we had to fly right by the fires. I got a few shots of the smoke from the plane window.


It was crazy. Went on for miles and miles. Conner was flirting around, like always. We even colored a bit. All in all, he's a very good baby on flights.


We got into Chicago around 7:30pm. Greeted by Kari and Stephen. We've spent a few days in Oswego with them. Friday, we are headed to visit with my mom and sister for the day and then to Rochelle to stay the weekend with Krissa and Gene. Brian gets Makayla for the week, so we're celebrating her 3rd birthday this weekend. I'm so excited! The last time I saw her in person was her birthday last year. I can't wait to see everyone else. I'll update in a few days or so, unless I have something else interesting to say in between.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment