Thursday, June 16, 2011

vacation update #2.

Been a few days since I updated. Here is what we've been up to the past few days. On Monday, we went to the Brookfield Zoo with Ashley. Conner's first time on a train. He did great! He got a little cranky around lunch time, but aside from that, we had a great time. Tuesday we hung out with my mom and sister, and then later that night I went out with a friend. Wednesday we spent the day with mom and Mandy and then headed back to Oswego that night. 

Last night my esophagus started acting up again. It just keeps getting worse. I called TriCare and they said it could take a minimum of 2 weeks to get a referral to see a doctor up here, so it wouldn't be worth the struggle of begging them for one. This morning it was even worse than last night. Hurt to even drink water. I've barely eaten anything today because it hurts too badly. Finally got my fever to break and I'm not getting light headed anymore, but this stupid throat is still bothering me. Really hoping it goes away by this weekend.

That's about it in a nutshell. Will update again in a few days.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment