Saturday, July 2, 2011

you can put it on the board, yes!

I really suck at blogging while on vacation. Here is another weeks worth of updates. Actually, a week and a few days. Last Friday and Saturday I did a whole lot of nothing. Sunday I went to Swedish days with Megan and her babies and her friend. There were only a few little rides for the two younger ones, and it was super hot, so we didn't stay too long. Monday we got everything together to leave for a few days. Tuesday we hung out at mom's house then went to the Mendota park with Jackie and Kenzi. Wednesday I went to Six Flags with Ashley. That was so much fun. I highly suggest the flash pass. We rode almost every big roller coaster, some of them twice. Thursday we headed to Rochelle. Friday we went swimming for a little bit. And today we are back in Oswego. Kari and I made a diaper cake for one of their friends baby shower. I went to Michaels without spending anything.. someone mark the calendar!

I've successfully kept off all the weight that I lost before I came to Illinois. Actually, I've lost 3 more pounds. Which means I am now only 35 away from my big goal. I know I can do it, but it's going to take a lot of work. I feel another plateau coming on already. But with this diet change due to the GERD, I'm sure it will be a bit easier.

I come home in a week. I have mixed feelings about that. I can't wait to get back and have a completed family, but I really don't want to leave the family and friends here behind again. It sucks. I wish we were stationed closer. 

The White Sox have won the last 2 games. If they win tomorrow, we will sweep the Cubs in this portion of the series. I think I might make a wager with these here lovely Cubs fans I am staying with haha. This explains the subject title. When watching on CSN (which we aren't during this portion of the series), anytime we get a home run they say 'You can put it on the boarddddd, yes!' Getting ready for a fun week. So much planned. Yay.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment