Sunday, June 12, 2011

end of week one.

I can't believe that tomorrow I will have been in Illinois for a week already! I've done so much that it has just flown by. Here is what we've been up to since my last update.

Thursday I went to get my first pedicure. And it was a child free hour. Very relaxing. Kari, Conner and I went and are at the mall. Friday morning we packed a bag for the weekend and headed to our first stop of the day: my mom's house. My cousin Ashley came by to see us while we were there. So awesome seeing her! I hadn't seen her since Conner was a few months old. We hung out there for a few hours and then went to Rochelle to spend the weekend with my in laws.

Friday night was really simple. We ordered some food from this place in town called Sully's. Saturday, Makayla got there around 2pm and was going to stay the night! Krissa and I took her and Conner to the park. It is very tiring chasing a 3 year old and a 20 month old around! After that, we stopped at McDonald's for some ice cream and they wanted to play in the play place. However, they did not want to climb up by themselves, so I ended up climbing it with them to go down the slides. Yes, I can still fit up in there. I was shocked, haha.

Today (Sunday), we had Makayla's party. It was supposed to be Saturday, but got switched to Sunday. It was awesome to see all the family again. Conner and Makayla loved playing in the bubbles and the adults got to play some too. Bags.. I really suck at that game. Or I just really suck against people with some experience. Either way, I only won once. Haha.

Lots to do this upcoming week. Will update again in a few days :)!

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment