Thursday, August 30, 2012

pregnancy week 37

Happy full term, baby Lucas! 

Nothing much to say about this week. We didn't have an appointment, so I don't have any stats to give. My belly seems to have gotten a little lower. I've been asked at least a dozen times when I'm going to pop him out and had my first run in with a stranger wanting to touch my belly. Conner is impatient as ever to meet his baby brother. So are mommy and daddy. We have two packages coming in from friends who kindly made Lucas some stuff for his nursery. I'm so thankful for everyone who has taken time to get us gifts, make us something, or even send well wishes. So very ready to have our new little guy here. Hopefully soon!

Here's a picture of Chris and I from his unit's social gathering last night. I call this the 'pregnant poodle' dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment