Sunday, August 12, 2012

pregnancy week 34

So much for posting every few days, right? I have got to get better at this! At least this time I have a valid excuse. My husband was given a long weekend and we used it to get all of our last minute things finished up. We also cleaned the crap out of the house. Anyway, to the update!

Pregnancy-wise, there isn't much new to say. Had another appointment. He was being a big pain in the rear and was refusing to let them get a heartbeat. Want to know what is super painful? Having a doctor hold a tiny human that is inside of you still. OMG. That was the only way we could keep him in place to get a proper reading. Still 160. My uterus is still measuring right on cue. I have another appointment in 2 weeks. That's when the real fun begins. Checks, yay. Not

Still forever pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment