Thursday, August 2, 2012

pregnancy - week 33


I've been severely slacking on writing blogs. I've decided that since I am so close to the end of the pregnancy, I want to blog weekly about happenings. This will also help me prepare for blogging more while Chris is deployed. I will not be adding pictures every week until the last 4 weeks.

Anyway, week 33. Here are the highlights:
-I sometimes still just feel 'fat' rather than pregnant. 
-I am back to not feeling hungry, but eat regularly anyway.
-Lucas is still head down, as he's been since 16 weeks.
-His body is usually stretched on my right side.
-BH contractions are a normal, every day occurrence.
-He gets hiccups at least 3 times a day.
-My belly button has a mind of it's own.

Here is my 32 week photo since I never posted my 32 week update.


See what I mean about sometimes still feeling like I'm not pregnant? He likes to keep towards the back on the right side, so most of the time I don't have the nice little pregnancy bump. Conner is getting just as impatient as I am about meeting his baby brother. Several times I have caught him in the nursery just looking around. Speaking of the nursery, we have almost everything ready for the little guy. Just the miscellaneous things are left and waiting on a few deliveries to finish decorating. Also waiting on the delivery of his coming home outfit. Super excited about that!

I'm sure you all noticed I stopped posting recipes. It's not because I haven't found new ones to try. It's more because I haven't had much time to do so. I'll try to throw one in every once in a while, along with the crafts we'll be completing. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment