Sunday, June 10, 2012

cookie dough cheesecake

Oh, two things I have been really wanting lately are chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. Thanks to Pinterest, I found this little gem. The original recipe is here, but I'll still spell it out for you.

Ingredients:
2 (8 oz packages) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 cup chocolate chip cookie dough (refrigerated or prepared)
1 graham pie crust (9 in)

Preheat to 350F. Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in a large bowl until well blended. Add the eggs and mix until just blended. Take 1/2 cup of the cookie dough and drop by teaspoonfuls into the batter. Mix gently. Pour into the graham crust and top evenly with the remainder of the cookie dough. You can do just a ring around to make a crust, or cover the top. Bake for 40 minutes until center is almost set. Cool for a minimum of 3 hours, but preferably overnight. As you can see from my picture below, we only waited the 3 hours and it still needs time in there. However, it was just as delicious lol. 


Seriously, you guys have no idea how much effort it took to let it even set for 3 hours. My house still smells of sweet, cheesecake goodness. Mmm. Stay tuned. I will be doing my very first giveaway soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment