Tuesday, November 15, 2011

baked pickles!

Ohh, I so went there. Lately, all I could think about if fried pickles. But they are so not good for you. Not to mention expensive! Well I have pickles here and I was thinking.. what if I bake them instead!? So I gave it a shot. And the verdict is... SCREW YOU  BWW AND HOOTERS! I'm making my own from now on!

Ingredients:
Pickles (hamburger dill slices)
about 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 egg

Preheat oven to 375. Put however many pickles into a strainer to drain. Rinse with water to get some of the excess sodium off. In a bowl, whisk together bread crumbs and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Dip the pickles in the egg and then in the bread crumb mix to completely coat. Bake for 7 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment