Sunday, January 13, 2013

the best of times

I saw something on Pinterest where a family put a huge portrait of their children, a clock below stopped on the birth time and the words "The best of times" above. I wanted to do something similar in my living room, but not exactly the same. I tossed around the idea since July. It is now January and I have finally completed my wall! I kept the best of times and the clocks, but added in some subway art that I made with their statistics, a small picture of them in the hours after birth and a shadowbox with my hospital bracelet, the 'it's a boy' cigar (we had them for both boys) and a handmade item. For Conner it was a pair of booties, for Lucas a pair of mittens. I am absolutely in love with it.


My children are hands down the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. Every time I glance over I am reminded of the best moments in my life - the moment I got to finally hold my precious boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment