Wednesday, January 23, 2013

oh my tiny love

Yesterday I had posted baby Lucas growth stats. Bad mommy misheard them. I was just cleaning out the diaper bag and was picking through the paperwork. He is actually 11lbs9oz, which means he lost weight from his 2 months appointment to his 4 month appointment. He was 11lbs11oz at his 2 month. Even though I had been wrong on the weight, this is still more than what his big brother was at this age. 

Lucas is currently snoozing away on his play mat. I can't help but just stare at him and think that one day he won't be so sweet and peaceful. Instead, he'll be an incredibly hyper, in-your-face, doesn't know that sleep and quiet time are actually a good thing, 3 year old. Oh, that's Conner. Whoops! 

This time around, I am holding on tightly to all these cute little baby moments. I learned fast that they don't last forever and I want to cherish every moment I have like this. There may or may not be another time in life where I can experience it.


No comments:

Post a Comment