Saturday, March 31, 2012

product review - JHSC Scrub and Body Butter

Hey readers! I have a product that I am super excited to tell you about! Let me start off by saying that I have always had issues with acne. Since I became pregnant, it just intensified. Nothing has worked for me. I've tried pretty much every brand of product you can buy from a store and prescribed medication to no avail. I finally found a product that works for me! There are so many good things about this, so let me lay it all out for you.

I'm talking about the Jones Handmade Soap Company's Body Butter and Scrub. Two different products combined to create amazing results! First, let's get down to the nitty gritty. I discovered JHSC last year at a bazaar here on Fort Bliss. I was all for supporting another military wife and keeping my business in the local community instead of a big box store. Not to mention, all of her products are completely natural. Everything that is put into the product is listed on the product itself, so you will know if you might have any allergic reaction to it. Owner and creator Fe Jones is such a fantastic person to do business with. She takes time to answer any questions you may have and recommend products based on your issue. Not only are these products wonderful for acne, they also help with skin irritations such as eczema. There is a wide range of products available, from chapsticks to lotions to the brand new body wash that will soon be launching! For customer convenience, you can make purchases online and have them shipped to you, or visit the fabulous store in El Paso, Texas located at 5533 Alameda St #3. She also has a Facebook Fan Page set up so that you can keep up in real time with everything going on with the business. You can go 'like' this page right here - Jones Handmade Soap Co.

Back to the review! I have used these products for a year now, so it's high time I gave some good feedback. I used the Scrub every night before bed. I have the 'Lavender' scent, which is absolutely fantastic. It's also available in the 'Citrus', 'Pink' and 'Vanilla' scents. It's not like your normal scrubs. It's not as rough as most scrubs I have used before, but definitely gets the job done. I wash my face with warm water and then apply the scrub. Rinse and there you go! In the morning, I use the Body Butter, also in the 'Lavender' scent. This is available in all of the previously mentioned scents, as well as 'Unscented'. I particularly love the Body Butter because it doesn't feel heavy and my face does not feel oily afterward. It took 6 days - you read that right, S-I-X, for my face to almost completely clear of all acne! I took pictures along the way to show my progress. I should have taken the first picture in better lighting, but it was really bad, especially in my chin area. After six days, the acne has cleared and the redness has gone down. Well, the redness that isn't natural for my pale, Irish skin. :) You'll have to click the image to enlarge it.



All of her products are very fairly priced. For a natural product, you just can't beat it. I recommend JHSC products to everyone. I'm so thankful I stumbled upon Fe and her company, and will continue to be a dedicated customer no matter where this crazy military life brings my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment