Friday, March 9, 2012

monthly baby update

I'd suck at doing weekly ones, since it's been pretty boring. Anyway, welcome to week 12, Baby Myrda! Technically that was yesterday, but I forgot to write this. Still no symptoms, aside from the missing period and my hatred of food. Well, I love food, I just never feel like eating. I don't feel sick or anything, I just am not hungry. I have to force myself to eat so that baby is getting the nutrients needed. I've also been making myself drink a glass of milk a day. For those who are close to me, everyone knows I can't stand milk. It makes my stomach hurt so bad after I drink it. But I know baby needs it, so I drink it. 

Baby Myrda has been good to me thus far. I'm very lucky to have no symptoms (again). I haven't gained any weight yet and I actually look smaller than when I started out, so no bump yet. For some reason I am starting to feel that baby is another boy, but of course I could be wrong. Chris and Conner are convinced baby is a girl. Either way, we'll find out in about 6-8 weeks.



I have another doctor's appointment on the 21st. It's just a regular appointment, so I don't think I'll get to see baby. Hopefully we will be able to hear him/her on the doppler this time! After that appointment, I should be able to make the 'big' appointment for the gender ultrasound! We plan on doing a gender reveal party here in El Paso. It will be the last get together we will ever have here. Kind of bittersweet.

I did a few of those 'gender prediction' tests. I did the baking soda one twice. The first time was before 12 weeks and My reaction was iffy, so I did it again. I also did the Chinese gender calendar and the dangling pendant over the wrist one. Here is our 'team' count so far:
TEAM PINK - 3
TEAM BLUE - 0


No comments:

Post a Comment