Monday, May 2, 2011

this is far from over.

Last night my Facebook news feed blew up from the announcement that Osama bin Laden had been killed and was in US hands. While that is great news, and the victims of 9/11 now have a small amount of justice, everything is about to get worse. We just pissed his followers off. So while everyone is jumping on the patriotic bandwagon, I will be praying extra hard for our brothers and sisters in arms that are about to see extreme combat. Coming soon: retaliation. 

Why do I seem so sure of this? Yesterday a notice went out over Fort Bliss and I'm sure other installations as well about heightened security measures. No more easy access to post. Random I.D. checks. All for our safety. Hours later, this big announcement. 

So yes, big victory for the US, but it's far from over. Every ending is just another beginning. God bless our military and keep them safe from what is to come.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment