Friday, April 1, 2011

new house.

Well, I haven't blogged in a minute. Sorry for the bombardment of videos there, but I got behind on my 30 day song challenge. All caught up now. We moved into our new house on Tuesday. We're still getting everything set up. Went on an adventure last night attempting to find somewhere that had a decently priced desk in stock. Never thought it would take so long to find one. I wasn't too stoked about it being a glass desk, but it's working out pretty well. I just have to clean it every few days haha. Conner is loving his new room. He has the big front room so we left it open and he can access all his toys all the time now. Still not so sure on this basement deal, but I guess I will learn to love it. Big things happening for me. I just want to keep it a secret for now. Then you can all be surprised later on. Don't you hate when someone does that? :) It'll be a good surprise, I promise.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment