Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My Whovian family went all out for Halloween this year. I made my oldest a Dalek costume, which I was exactly pleased by, but it worked. My little was the TARDIS and I decided on the 11th Doctor. Our candy collection was very minimum, but we still had a lot of fun.






It was also story book character day at school for C. Our original plan, Peter Pan, went out the window when the store didn't have the green fleece I needed in stock. Instead, we hit up the costume section, on the night before Halloween, to scavenge what was left. There wasn't much, and absolutely NOTHING in his size, so we ended up with a size L in boys (big boys, not toddlers) and a need for getting crafty. Determination and a night of hand sewing ended with a pretty neat Bilbo Baggins outfit!


I've also got one more awesome announcement - the winner of the amber bracelet giveaway! Only three people commented the post, so random.org chose number 3.. Michelle! Congratulations and thanks so much for reading our blog. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment