Monday, July 8, 2013

solving our bib problem

Thanks to Pinterest, I found a way to solve our bib problem. Usually they are kept in his top drawer, along with socks and hats. The problem is that I have a little piggy who gets super impatient when he knows it's time to eat. The minute that it takes me to walk across the house to his nursery and back to the kitchen is like 1000 baby years. Trust me, none of you want to hear his pitiful whining signaling that mommy is taking too long. 

To solve our problem, I bought a trusty command hook. Lucas has 2 cabinets completely dedicated to him. First is the extra formula and snacks cabinet and then there is the baby food cabinet. We chose that one. Made the most sense. Stick the command hook on the inside of the cabinet door, and TADAAAAA! Bib and food storage in one place. No more mommy taking too long to get everything together. :)




1 comment: