Wednesday, February 8, 2012

baby myrda's first picture

Well, I had my first appointment today with the midwife. They took 7 viles of blood for testing. We talked about the regular things that I already knew. I asked her about the dizziness I've been experiencing the past two days. They are going to see if there is anything abnormal in my blood, but she thinks it's just a normal thing. I never had any kind of symptoms with Conner, so that threw me for a loop. Just rest and drink a lot of water and I should be good. Speaking of, I really don't know how I can drink any more water than I already am. Anyway, here is bean's first picture.


Baby was wiggling up a storm. It took 20 minutes to get measurements. Had a very good, strong heartbeat. Looks like I was correct on the due date. September 20. She scheduled me for another ultrasound on February 28. I should be like 11 weeks at that point, I think, and bean should look more like a baby rather than a bean! Next prenatal appointment will be March 21. I'll be 14 weeks then. Woo!

Here's the 8 week bump

Aside from the killer headache I have from them taking so much blood, everything seems good today. The only symptoms I have experienced so far is the dizziness. Conner is really excited about the baby. He was carrying around the ultrasound picture saying 'Conner's baby'. Lol I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment