Tuesday, September 20, 2011

vegetarian pizza recipe

Most of you have read that we have recently switched our family to vegetarian due to my diagnosis. I think I want to start putting the recipes on my blog and sharing them with a picture. Here is the first real vegetarian meal I made.

Ingredients:
12" pre-bake pizza crust (or make your own using Bisquik!)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup of seasoned tomato sauce (italian seasoning is the best!)
1 cup of freshly sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 cups of shredded mozz

Preheat over to 350. Place crust on pizza pan and brush evenly with olive oil. Spread tomato sauce with spoon leaving at least 1/2" around edges clear. Sprinkle vegetables evenly and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment