Monday, March 21, 2011

i'm going home!!

Not until June, but I'm going! I have been holding it inside for what feels like forever because there were two things I wanted to make sure I had before I made the official announcement: flight itinerary and my tickets for the first day of crosstown classic! Got the itinerary yesterday and the tickets today. Let me tell you, I was creeping my front door like no other. Anytime I thought I heard a truck, I'd look out the window to see if it was FedEx. And when it was FedEx, he was shocked by how quickly I opened the door. I couldn't tell him I was stalking it. Haha! I'm beyond excited to be going home for almost a month. None of it would be possible if it weren't for Chris's Aunt Kari. Thank you sooooo much! Which is why I am taking her to the game. It will be a fun game. She's a Cubs fan and I'm a White Sox fan. There are so many people I want to see and so many things I want to do. Thankfully I have almost the full month. Crosstown classic, Taste of Chicago, MacKenzi's birthday party, Brody's birthday party. Ahh! Stoked! This delivery has totally made my day. Just over 2 months until I'll be in the city!! 


Love, Me.

1 comment: