Sunday, February 3, 2013

superbowl XLVII

Not even going to lie, I had to look up the roman numerals. It's game day! Yesterday Susie and Bill got in to town and Conner was SO surprised. We went out to eat dinner at Applebee's and just had a very relaxed night. This morning my in-laws also stopped by. They got into town yesterday, as well. Since it's game day, I wanted to make some food related items. 

We've got football and helmet shaped brownies. Football pizza. Your standard cheese and meat tray. Fruit and vegetable tray. Cheese ball and chrackers. Susie found these awesome football paper plates and San Fran napkins last night at Wal*Mart. I guess I'm cheering on the 49ers by default today. 


Now just waiting for the game this evening. I know, I got way to big of a head start on the food. I never cook real food on game day. Snacks all the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment